|Address||Quay Road Residences, 58 Quay Road, Ballycastle|
|Size||2,200 sq. feet|
This beautifully presented townhouse extending to 2000sq ft is located along the ever popular Quay Road leading towards Ballycastle promenade. The property recently constructed offers all the fine attributes expected in todays modern living. Having 4 spacious bedrooms (3 having ensuites) together with a stunning open plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining area this property simply has it all. We invite you to inspect this property at your leisure and see for yourself the finer qualities this property has to offer.
Showhouse Complete With Furniture & Fittings £545,000
Property Without Furniture & Fittings £525,000
With decorative tiled floor, half panelled effect wall, half glzed door into;
Spacious Entrance Hall:
With beautiful herringbone wooden floor, half panelled effect wall, modern wall mounted radiator.
Downstairs W.C. & Wash Hand Basin:
With vanity unit having circular ceramic wash hand basin, modern fitted wall mirror with light, herringbone wooden floor.
15'0 x 14'0 With high level television point, feature moulded cornice. Ensuite facility comprising fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle having 'Hansgrohe' themostatic controlled shower system complete with drench head and body spray, vanity unit, w.c. tiled floor, wall mounted heated towel rail, low voltage down lights, decorative tiled floor, tiled spashback.
12'6 x 12'2 With high level television point, sliding patio doors to rear. Ensuite facility comprising fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle having 'Hansgrohe' themostatic controlled shower system complete with drench head and body spray, vanity unit, w.c. tiled floor, wall mounted heated towel rail, low voltage down lights, decorative tiled floor, tiled spashback.
7'11 x 6'7 With german styled fitted low level units, broom cupboard, 'Blanco' single drainer stainless steel sink unit, left plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for dryer, herringbone wooden floor.
Hand Painted Spindled Staircase To;
Spacious Gallery Landing
With half panelled effect walls, cornice.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area: 36'0 x 19'9 (L Shaped)
Kitchen/Dining Area: 21'2 x 12'6 With a stunning handleless fully fitted eye and low level units in a dark green with gold strip inlay complimented by a quartz worktop in 'Guinness' black incorporating 'Siemens' appliances to include eye level ovens, fridge/freezer, 'Bora' extraction hob, 'Quooker' tap, storage is optimal with a full length pull out larder, drawer banks and wall cupboards. Everything you need from a kitchen to entertain the family including a feature breakfast bar finished with a superb herringbone wooden floor, dimmer switch controlled low voltage downlights, LED backlights.
Lounge Area: 19'9 x 14'10 With feature wall mounted modern electric fire, feature display shelving and cupboard space finished with writing desk, herringbone wooden floor, high level television point. Dimmer switch controlled downlights.
Hand Painted Spindled Staircase To;
With half panelled styled walls.
With fully shelved airing cupboard.
13'0 x 12'0 With high level television point.
Bedroom (4): (Master Bedroom)
16'0 x 13'5 With high level television point, plaster moulded cornice. Ensuite facility with feature open aspect shower cubicle (wide shower tray) complete with gold effect thermostatic controlled shower having drench head and body spray, vanity unit, w.c., tiled floor, fitted wall mirror complete with backlit LED light. Dress Room/Walk-in Wardrobe complete with dressing table, built-in wardrobe space and shelving unit.
Bathroom & W.C. Combined:
9'4 x 7'4 With white suite having feature free standing modern bath tub with free standing tap having head spray, fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle having 'Hansgrohe' thermostatic shower system with drench head and body spray, part fully tiled wall, tiled floor, low voltage downlights.
Garden to Rear laid in lawn fully enclosed by 6ft wall and finished with a red brick patio area and pathway. Garden to the front laid in lawn finished with a wall having wrought iron railing and gate. Two designated car parking spaces to rear.
Our superior construction methods include solid brick and block wall construction with extra
wide insulated cavity walls and extra deep insulation in the attic and floors to create a warm and
efficient home. We provide a 10 year structural warranty with all our homes.
– Choice of traditional or contemporary kitchen with soft close doors and drawers
– Corian or granite worktops and upstands
– Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
– Integrated under unit lighting
– Branded integrated appliances including electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and Quooker Instant boiling tap- always have instant 100°C boiling water alongside regular hot and cold
– Branded contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Drench shower head and retractable hand held shower
– WC with soft close function
– Anti-steam illuminated mirror
– Bespoke wall mounted vanity unit
– Chrome heated towel radiators
– Fully tiled shower enclosure and bath, partially tiled elsewhere
– Multi room wiring to living area and master bedroom
– Energy efficient down-lighters
– Security alarm system
– Comprehensive range of chrome slimline electrical sockets and switches to ground floor
– Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup
– USB charging ports to every room in house
– External lights fitted front and rear
SMART HOME LIVING
– High specification electronic lighting controls
– State-of-the-art heating controls
HEATING & ENERGY EFFECIENCY
– Low energy requirement build standards
– High air tightness standards
– High efficiency boiler
– High quality units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
– Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
– Concrete floors on ground floor and high quality sound reduction floors on first floors
– Tiled flooring to hall and kitchen
– Tiled flooring to bathrooms and en-suites
– Carpeted flooring with high quality underlay to bedrooms, stairs & landing
– Painted walls with colours from the exclusive Farrow & Ball range
– Painted doors, architraves and skirtings
– Bespoke chrome ironmongery
– Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
– High quality uPVC framed
double glazed windows & hardwood doors
– Bricked pavia parking spaces with dedicated 2 spaces per property
– Turfed gardens to front and rear
– Landscape plan incorporating planting and hedging throughout
– Bricked pavia patio areas and paths
– Front and rear external lighting
– Exterior water and electrical supply